30 day challenge

Happy New year!!! I hope everyone enjoyed their long break. My family and I were out of town for most of it and on our way back from vacation as we were listening to K-Love. I had a flashback to about 5 years ago, that was when I took the 30 day challenge from K-Love. The 30 day K-Love challenge is to listen to Christian music for 30 days. When I took this challenge I was not sure I could do it for 30 days but it was one of the easiest things I have done. I found myself connecting to the songs and to God. It was like the words were my words! I also liked what I heard coming from the backseat, my two girls singing along. I didn't have to worry about any of the words they were hearing because I knew that they were all words of praise. I would like to challenge you to take this 30 day challenge and if you do I would love to hear about it. I listen to K-Love the most which is 89.1 or  there is also Air1 which is 90.1

God's Blessings on this new year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Daily reminders