30 day challenge

Happy New year!!! I hope everyone enjoyed their long break. My family and I were out of town for most of it and on our way back from vacation as we were listening to K-Love. I had a flashback to about 5 years ago, that was when I took the 30 day challenge from K-Love. The 30 day K-Love challenge is to listen to Christian music for 30 days. When I took this challenge I was not sure I could do it for 30 days but it was one of the easiest things I have done. I found myself connecting to the songs and to God. It was like the words were my words! I also liked what I heard coming from the backseat, my two girls singing along. I didn't have to worry about any of the words they were hearing because I knew that they were all words of praise. I would like to challenge you to take this 30 day challenge and if you do I would love to hear about it. I listen to K-Love the most which is 89.1 or  there is also Air1 which is 90.1

God's Blessings on this new year

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

World read aloud day

Science learning groups